RED OXIDE PRIMER
A general-purpose alkyd based primer with anticorrosive red iron oxide pigment for the protection of steel surfaces against moderate corrosive environments.It is an economical anticorrosive primer for general-purpose applications.
It is recommended for mild steel structures and surfaces in domestic and mild corrosive environments. It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Extremely Abrasion Resistant
- Excellent “wetting” on steel
Application & Reduction:
It may be thinned with synthetic thinner (white spirit).Can be applied by brush,roll,or spray. For brush and roll use as is, or thin with white spirit. For spray thin up to 15% or as needed with white spirit.
Surface must be clean and free of all oil, grease, and other contaminates, before application of primer. Steel: badly rusted or pitted steel should be cleaned by commercial sandblasting
- Keep away from heat and open flame
- Contents are flammable.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid breathing vapor or mist
- Do not use in tank or pit without proper protection
Metal drums one 1 lit, US gallon, 5 US gallons